Cartolina: A new iphone app you need

Thursday, September 16, 2010




























Apple has released a new iphone app today called the Cartolina.  The Cartolina is all about sending brief but beautiful messages to your friends and is a gorgeous alternative to a plain email or text message. You can choose from the selection of designs, customize your message and send. The Cartolina app supports multiple languages, allows you to send to multiple recipients and includes a customizable calendar. Automatic reminders from the calendar mean you'll never miss another birthday! Pretty-up someone's inbox with a Cartogram from the Cartolina iPhone app and enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. What a clever and cute idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea for an app! Thanks for telling us about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for fun iphone apps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog. Thanks for finding me, and introducing me to YOU! :) I wonder if the Droid has anything similar to this app for the iphone? I love positive messages...especially sharing with my friends. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing - I can't wait to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I am starting to think that my next phone needs to be one of these GOD-FORSAKEN iThings... so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger