Palm Springs: A Photo Diary

Monday, September 20, 2010

Palm Springs was everything I could of hoped for and more! We spent the weekend lounging in the pool, listening to Neko Case & The National (perfect desert music, I must confess), and played board games until the cows came home. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, watermelon for lunch and barbecue chicken for dinner. The only time we left the house was to take a field trip to The Ace Hotel for a midnight cocktail under the stars. I do believe I returned home three shades browner, two pounds heavier and an infinitely and thankfully more relaxed.




9 comments:

  1. sounds excellent! My kind of vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, chocolate chip pancakes! omg, neko case and board games and watermelon and summer sun! sounds like it was utterly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a blast! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can it be better than that and to be relaxed afterwards is icing on a delicious cake. We went to PS in May and also had a fabulous time. Great place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are fab. Glad you are tan, relaxed and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Looks like the perfect weekend indeed. And so glad you found me so I could find YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE The National. Berninger's voice is mad sexy. Ooof.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool photos. I love the one of the photobooth

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect. missing the desert SO. MUCH. hope you blew a kiss to joshua tree as you drove past the wind turbines!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger