Holiday Looks

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi everyone- I'm Mariah from Size too Small and today I'm filling in for Kate while she enjoys a little bit of Christmas in New York.

There are so many good reasons to get dressed up this time of year. So here are some of my favorite looks to get you through the holiday season in style. Work Party, Christmas Concert, Christmas Brunch with Family, Holiday Travel, Cocktail Party, and Christmas Errands.  My favorite look- Christmas Brunch!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Mariah! I love your style, esp. the party and the travel looks!
    Hey, Kate, it's nice to find your blog =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Mariah. Christmas brunch is my favorite too. Holiday travel is a close second, that outfit looks soooo cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that camel dress!!!!

    PS - invite only sample SALES on my post today - 96% off retail baby!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks - cute and fashionable, unique without trying too hard. Maybe even I can pull one of them off??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress from Zara, so simple and classic but also unique.

    Check out my Etsy store, I think you'd like it:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/latenightaew

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger