Brooklyn Bound

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hi Everyone! I"m taking a vacation! Yes, I said it. A vacation. I'm off to Brooklyn for a week and couldn't.be.more.excited! I plan to see a lot of theater, make too many trips to tasti-delite, bar hop throughout Williamsburg and hopefully improve my wardrobe on the cheap at some of my favorite vintage stores! There are some *very* exciting guest bloggers who will keep you coming back over the next week, so make sure to tune in! Have a fantastic week and I'll see you back here soon!




















Image via weheartit.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!

    Have fun in Brooklyn! Good luck Vintage shopping, and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! You're on the east coast?! I'll be making a VERY short trip to NYC Thursday-Friday -- if you've got a free hour or so, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you!! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO random, i had a dream i was in brooklyn last night....and i've never been?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have an amazing time in brooklyn, and if you're looking for recommendations on anything to see, eat, visit, etc, I'd be happy to help! asecretmission {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! I love Brooklyn so much and hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was just in brooklyn this weekend, so much fun! hope you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Hope you have fun in BK. There's lots to do here :)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger