these for you, that for me

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello, readers. I am posting a little something for Kate today while she is in the big apple.
My name is Mary Frances.
You can see my blog/musings at catchmeifyoufran.com

Around the holidays – when we are supposed to be shopping for our loved ones – it never fails to amaze me, the amount of things I wish to own myself. Don't get me wrong, I immensely enjoy gifting others, but sometimes you just have to have it. Below are a few things one might consider guiltless pleasures for you, the buyer, to indulge in for yourself while you're out shopping.
Ok so the bralette...one might feel a bit of resentment. It will pass....

6 comments:

  1. I was gonna say....I don't know about the bralet for myself....but yeah, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all of these picks, Fran!! It's always fun to do a little shopping for yourself, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, ladies...now get yourselves something real nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing "play for keeps" from TopShop on my nails right now! It's such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger