Elvis Presley + 1960s

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello friends! I am thrilled to be guest posting for the lovely Kate today... My name is Elise and you can find me blogging over at Pennyweight and collecting over at Troubadour Vintage.

Since you may be here for Kate's wonderful Music Monday post, I thought I'd try to stick to that theme but put my own twist on it. Lately, I have been incredibly inspired by the life and music of Elvis. A friend and I recently took a trip to Graceland to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches, ogle over his wardrobe and roam his grand estate. Mr. Presley pretty much dominated the 60s [which is a favorite era of mine]... so I thought I'd share with you some 1960s-inspired pretties that I would definitely rock today ::

Pennyweight: Inspired by Elvis
1 Beehive Hair / 2 Long Lashes / 3 Shift Dress / 4 Hat / 5 Camera / 6 Go-Go Boots / 7 Cropped Jacket / 8 Lightning Bolt Necklace
9 Crazy Daisy Pyrex

Check out my blog this Thursday to see La Petite Choue's Christmas Wishlist!

6 comments:

  1. aw the lighting bolt necklace is calling my name. I loved your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krystal! I love the necklace, too... very unique!

    Thanks for having me, Kate!! Have a wonderful time in Brooklyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this inspiration board and i wouldn't mind having that camera either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go-go boots are shorter and white

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about you gals getting linked to on Cup of Jo?!
    Woot-woot!

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger