Holiday Love

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi, everyone.  Happy Friday!  Kate asked me to fill in for her today while she's living it up in New York.  I'm Liz from Lo! In the Morning.

Typically, the day after Thanksgiving I am out shopping for holiday gifts, waiting impatiently for all my favorite bloggers to post their gift guides, and checking things off my list of holiday to-dos. But, around mid-December, I tend to get overwhelmed with all the hustle and bustle and stress I put on myself to create meaningful holiday memories, I end up wanting nothing more than to retreat at home with my husband, cozy pajamas, old movies, good music, and hot chocolate.

I am always so grateful for the time that I am still and reflect on the season.
 Here are some images and video that help me do just that.
I hope, this season, you are able to do the same.
(click on photos for source)
 disclaimer:: coldplay + christmas music could be completely cheesy but this couldn't be more right.





6 comments:

  1. That last picture makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... I wish I had trees in my yard that looked that beautiful. Oh, Christmas......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always up for new Christmas music...nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great video!!!!! great blog.

    http://finallyhatachi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm reading the same book that you are. ** nice blog

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger