Holiday Shopping For The Fellas

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello lovelies, my name is Meg and I'll be filling in for the marvelous Miss Kate today. I write a little blog called Megventures where I share photos and stories of all my mini life adventures.

Last week, I shared my Christmas wishlist over on my blog; this week, I was hoping you, dearest readers, would join me in the search for boyfriend/husband/man-in-your-life gifts.

I have a small list started for my boyfriend (see some of my picks below), but have yet to purchase anything, so share with me some ideas! What have you bought for the fella this year or what are you planning to buy?

7 comments:

  1. i def don't think any guy i know will want to wear a bow ...

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses and the tshirt! I happen to think these are very creative ideas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erika: Bow-ties have become very popular in my neck of the woods and I'm so glad! They're perfect for dressing up an otherwise plain outfit in an instant. :) I introduced my guy to them and now he wears them all the time (he wore a pin-on one here). Of course, they aren't necessarily for everyone.

    @Jessica: Glad you like them and thanks for looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I just love the glasses! In fact, I'd like a pair for myself!

    Fabulous list with some great ideas.

    Much love, Hannie
    xxx

    http://teaandbiscuits13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A walk in the woods is one of my all time favorite books! That shirt and field guide are perfect gifts!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hannie: If you check out Warby Parker, they have loads of ladies glasses as well. Great stuff!

    @Julie: I agree, A Walk In The Woods is a fabulous book! It could definitely work as a gift for all sorts of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome ideas! I love the book too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LA PETITE CHOUE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger